All about me



Hi All,

Names are very important to most people; so let me start with my name. I’m Nadeesha Dilruwan. I was born and raised in Kalutara but now I live in Panadura with my parents. Anyway, I strongly believe I still belong to Kalutara. I have an elder sister and a younger brother.  My dad runs a grocery business and he always needs mom’s help with his business so much.

I work as a trainee Software Engineer at the Informatics International Limited which is located in Kothena. It’s product based company and I’m working on the project call AvaBill. So AvaBill is designed to satisfy the needs of all telecom service providers and all the backend done in C based.

Next is my professional education background, it directly effects to my professional career and entire life. I’m an undergraduate at Informatics Institute of Technology (IIT), following BEng(Hons) in Software Engineering under the University of Westminster(London).  I successfully completed Diploma in Software Engineering with distinction at Informatics Institute of Technology (IIT). Apart from that I have some certifications also. Industrial Training in Windows Network Administration, Oracle Database 10g: SQL Fundamental 1 & 2, Java Standalone Application Developer.

I must say about my social media life otherwise it’s a lack of novelty. So I used to Facebook for a few years but now I tweet here and there.

Well, I think that’s enough for the moment and now you know me enough. I believe it’s not just a matter of who am I; it’s just a matter of what am I capable of doing things, understanding things, how much I’m willing to share my knowledge with the outside world. So keep it touch if you are interested in getting to know what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment